Orbox B Orbox B

seriously, how do u beat Lvl 28?

wtf, really its literally impossible. jesus..

anyway, AWESOME game in a little packed KB Size....90 kbs!? woah.

an easy 10/10.

GameBalance responds:

I can solve all levels. I made them all remember?

gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

Guide!

Quimera's Strategy Guide:>

Well, I already beat this game, it was quite fun.

First rule: You must kill every bear with Down+A. That kills lots of it, and evades a lot of bullets, also u have to walk a lot with ur knees.

Once u reach the car with those bears, you have to press UP+A to shoot it with the super power, it destroys it at the first time

Then, with the first boss, that crazy bear, once he growls, you have be make a super power 3rd level, and be at the right of the screen while you're ducking. shoot him a lot, on your knees then when you have the 1st degree power, use it and he will die.

When u arrive with the bear behind that post, u must have the first power degree and push DOWN+A.

Then the helicopter part, u must jump the first missile and keep shooting him. then go to the right part of the screen and run to the left while shooting him, then do the same, but running to the right. Then use the power with the 3rd degree and he will be defeated.

Once you defeat all those bunch of bears, (a lot of 'em) the robot boss will apear. shoot him in the head while jumping his fists, once he finishes with his fists you must shoot him a lot to the head. This will prevent him to do his super power to be shot. Repeat this and you'll beat him easily.

Then, that bunny will appear. go to the right of the screen to prevent him to shoot you with his laser beams. Shoot him with the DOWN+A, and when he is going to attack do the special attack degree 1. Do this a lot of times, because he has a lot of Energy.

Quimera,
Julian

the ugly the ugly

FBI Murder Report, as told by the Girl.

I came back from school. When I saw the door, i was kind of confused because I saw Blood there. Maybe Halloween came fast this year, i thought. Once I stepped in the house, the T.V. was in Static. Oooh! How I love to see Static Channels!, I wanted to sit there to enjoy the show, but I remembered that something wrong was happening in the house so I wouldnt like to watch it because I get sleepy doing it. OOOH! A radio...Let's see... Let's turn it on and hid behind the curtain! teehee!!! Of course the murderer came to find me and he did!, but he was too lazy to kill me at that time..."Maybe later", he thought-and returned to his favorite place: (below bed). Hmmm What to do now? Let's find mommy and daddy. I would LOVE to see what the murderer did to them! It might be quite enjoyable. Hmmm wait... I think I might go to the restroom and clean my hands. OMG an eyeball!!!! I HAVE TO BREATHE because the eyeball told me to. Awww the eyeball was cute. Let me play with it. Hmmm theres a murderer in my house, why not pee before finding him? Im sooo excited. OMG!! My dad's Head in the toilet!!! What to do now...what to do now...? OH YES maybe there's a key in his mouth. You wouldn't know what lies behind his teeth. OMG MY LUCKY DAYY!! THE KEEY! WOOPEEEY!!!, now let's open the door. Let's enter that door that I didnt know it existed in my house because it's INVISIBLE! oh yes. OMG....There are legs behind the bed...Cool! Let me see...WEHEEE!! MY MOOOM!!! OH YES!!! HAHAHA.

funny as hell.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Dynasty Warriors Minigame Dynasty Warriors Minigame

difficult as hell

it was cool, but very difficult...i had to press the mouse all over the screen to find them randomly lol

Insp-Chin responds:

*lol* Sorry for taking ya time so much... ^^

Drakojan Skies Mission 2 Drakojan Skies Mission 2

Its not finished

i played for 3 minutes...how can this have this overrated score? Its like doing a flash movie with great graphics and its 1 minute long because im lazy.

The Adventures of BlobBob The Adventures of BlobBob

bad...was boring

a bad platform game with no plot

6 Random Tutorials 6 Random Tutorials

nice, but

WHERE IS THE FUCKING ACTION MENU, I SEE IT, BUT I DONT SEE ANY OBJECT SHIT ...WHERE IS IT!

LOL

Where's Waldo? Where's Waldo?

ahhhhhh....Kinda hard you know?

Dude, I just pressed the mouse everywhere cause i got frustrated with that lil faces, ...This could be much better if the quality improves.

That-Is-Bull responds:

Quality? That's the first time I've heard taht in a review!

Plumber 2 Plumber 2